New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Yeah....

Hi,I am a Kenya here in Chicago.I need to get contacts of Kenyans living here.Thanks

Post on the Chicago forum.  Here is the link:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=453

Bob K

I am a Zimbabwean living in Indianapolis n looking for friends

Hi im nadia from.arkansas

am lucy i work at big houses in Nairobi Kenya as a Housekeep.can i get job there?

am a housekeeping job seeker,can i get job there?

Ok guys this is a thred to introduce yourselves, tell us a bit about you. NOT HI i am from xxxx or Hi i am looking for friends.  Or the worst one is Hi i want to work in the US or I want to live in the US.  These are not posts of substance

This is an interactive board so tell us aboutt  you.

Bob K

Hi,A honest and hardworking lady,i can do full time and liveout. my duties are housecleaning,laudry and house arranging.if you are interested with my job,please write to me an email
that we can get in touch.Thanks

kigango wrote:

am a housekeeping job seeker,can i get job there?

No

Nadiastella wrote:

Hi im nadia from.arkansas

From Morocco,  living in Arkansas, anything else we should know?

TPO wrote:

Yeah....

Quite informative.

Maybe uninformative posts should be removed?

Hi Nadia how r u

Nokwakhe wrote:

Hi Nadia how r u

This is NOT a chat site. If you want to chat, then pm someone.

hi am murimih and am a painter by proffession am looking for this job in abroad specifically USA.i have an experience of about four years doind exterior and interior executive finish.Anyone in need of a painter?

I knew it isnt r u see that i want to chat?

Nadiastella wrote:

You're still chatting!

Hi I am Rich
am new to york after living in Africa Europe and Asia.  I would like to meet and chat with all people from different palces.
Thanks

Yes i do  :D

I was originally from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia in Borneo Island.  I came to Los Angeles in 2001. 
I moved to Arizona  in 2010 after being in California for almost ten years.  I had a very successful career in  the hotel and travel industries where I specialized in Marketing & Sales for Hilton Hotels and other small independent hotels in Malaysia, Japan and USA. 
Now I am doing my own business as a International Realtor while my husband is doing his final year as a Naturalpathic Doctor in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Miss Malaysian food , culture and arts.

hello luis how are u

WinnieMyRealtor welcome to the forum.  Hopefully you will become an active member here as you have such vast experience. 

Bob K

amofah55 this is a forum thread for introducing yourself to the rest of us.  "luis how are you" does not add much.

Who are you, where do you  live, are you an Expat or want to become one, what do you do, what questions do you have?

Bob K

hi
   I am rukahiya from Tanzania in Far es salaam i'm here to find job Miami abroad of nanny or au pair. I have experience of that job

rukahiya khamisi welcome. Read the threads on working here, visas and job seeking.

I am afraid you are going to have a very tough time finding work here that will support  a visa.

Bob K

I am of Indian origin, live in San Francisco , Sr Management consultant, successful entrepreneur in Education and Organic Farming.

my name is woseneyelesh wolde from Ethiopia i need to go USA to gate job and to adopt the use of time from people were living in USA,last to lern my master in economic. thnks

Hi   my name is nina and I  from the United States.  I would   love to visit Ghana . The city I would like to see is Tamale.  I would like to learn how to speak their language.  My hobbies  are reading, arts crafts and learning new languages.

Pooch52 wrote:

Hi   my name is nina and I  from the United States.  I would   love to visit Ghana . The city I would like to see is Tamale.  I would like to learn how to speak their language.  My hobbies  are reading, arts crafts and learning new languages.

Perhaps you should post in the Ghana Forum.

Hi, I've just arrived in NYC and I Will stay here for almost two years. I'd like to meet new people and have new friends to hang out with. I am Algerian and French, really open minded. Hope to meet new friends.

Hi! Iam already in USA working as a teacher at public school in mississippi. I wanted to apply for cannada immegration as a single parent.

Fouzia-in-NY wrote:

Hi, I've just arrived in NYC and I Will stay here for almost two years. I'd like to meet new people and have new friends to hang out with. I am Algerian and French, really open minded. Hope to meet new friends.

If you want to speak to someone from Algeria, try laminee11.

Hi, am a professional animator from Ghana planning to move to USA next year to further studies and find a job. I plan to establish myself there as well.

Hi nina, you can visit Ghana anytime you want and I'll be available any time to help you visit Tamale. Perhaps, assist u study their language.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + this thread has been created for the introduction of new members only

That is grest news.  Thank you.

Hi I am Molly. Just about to move to the US and hoping to get as much information as I can to make the transition easier.

MolsLev wrote:

Hi I am Molly. Just about to move to the US and hoping to get as much information as I can to make the transition easier.

You also said you are moving  to England, plus your profile says you want to move to Singapore.  Having trouble making up your mind?

Closed