Leaving with children in Thailand, one of them African

Helllo ! We are thinking of moving to Thailand soon. One of our kids is African, has any of you experience with interracial families Might be a silly question, just checking !

I live in the north, I have never heard any problems, best for you if you visit the city you want to move and live there some few months, find a school the kids enjoy, kids are kids, there is no notion of skin colour.

I am french carribean, mixed race, and my daughter is half thai / half carribean. You can find things silly like people want to whiten their skin in Thailand, and protect against the sun with some mask on their face and glove ( I can understand for some hard job outside as it can be burning ), a tourist will travel to find sun and have sunbath, the opposite.

But Thailand is big, simple life in rural area will be different than in a tourist/expat area like Pattaya/Koh Samui etc... as in some rural area there are not so many foreigners, Thai are respectful and kind. all your family will be welcome, there is no reason to worry about this ( interracial problems are more in some part of the USA with all that we can see in the news )

Thank you very much !!!!