With Children in Thailand

hello i am peter  konrad  from germany,i have a 6 year old son,i am a single father..his mother is thai we lived as a family in ban phe rayong  since we seperate 3 years ago than.i lived with my son in germany for 2 years and had a realy hard time there because i had nobody to help me...so i decide to come back to thailand...now we stay in pattaya since dec.2013-my son goes to a good kindergarten " hastin" in soi siam country club ...he like it and i feel much more comfortable too....my english is not very well so i want he learn a better english just very dificult to find a good english speaking nanny here..the thai law says.the nanny job is only for thai people
because of the bad influence of foreigners ...but iam foreigner and i know there is no bad influence and i want somebody speak english and not create a own language wich is useless later.. is somebody here who have the same problems or know any salutions...thank u petr konrad

I do no believe nanny work is restricted to Thai's because I have known a few people over the years that hired Filipino's as nanny.  You can try this link:

http://www.nanny-agency.com/Nannies/Fil … angkok.htm

@konrad555

If you do find a Filipino nanny just make sure that the visa arrangements are all in place and legal. 

Do not give a disgruntled neighbor or a Thai nanny looking for work the opportunity to turn you in to the authorities. 

Have you considered asking at your son's kindergarten if they know of an English speaking Thai nanny. If so then you can check them out to see if suitable.

yes its resticted since the new goverment now...i guess they scare that next year with the ASEAN to manny people will come from the other asian countrys and they want to protect the thai jobs...its allowed to work as a domestic helper but not as a nanny

Sir, Good Day..

I am interested with the said a=job as Nanny Tutor, i am fluent in English, can u send me your e-mail add so i will gonna send my Resume there, i was just living also here in Pattaya, soi Siam near Talat Wanasin. Thanks