Especially on Visitation rights

My ex girlfriend and I had a baby, but she decided to raise him alone and went off to her parents. They, being rich and powerful (or rather spiteful),  refused to allow me to see or visit my child. What legal recourse or rights do I have? Especially on Visitation rights?

get a your is cheap.

Go to a lawyer if you want legal rights/visitation advice.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Thailand

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Thailand

Moving to Thailand

Find tips from professionals about moving to Thailand

Travel insurance in Thailand

Enjoy stress-free travel to Thailand