Ladies I got good news for you..

Hello,

Ok ladies, I ve been using this private taxi along with a friend of mine who was using the service a long time ago. The taxi is private, the car is unmarked & tinted in the back, works 24 hours, and most importantly safe & punctual. The price depends on where you are going but expect to pay more than what you pay a regular taxi. Anyways, if anyone is interested you can send me a message (LADIES ONLY!!!!!!!) & I will send you the name & phone number.

Cheers :)

Thanks, Alisan--very thoughtful of you to share.  It's important to have somebody like this so you're not just flagging down random taxis on the street (not always a wise thing to do).

Fortunately, I've got a regular driver from the limo service where I work and he's been a gem!

Ladies only? You mean the driver is also a lady and thats why we can't use the service? :P:lol:;)

No wonder the windows are tinted, shes possibly not wearing a Burqa while driving?

:lol::lol::lol:  And you thought I was in Morocco!   :D lol

Sounds like a great contact to have!  Thanks Alisan!

I guess Pvt Taxi needs the registration as well and if its not,its more dangerous to be in tinted one car comparatively the other cabs on road:|

Alliecat wrote:

Thanks, Alisan--very thoughtful of you to share.  It's important to have somebody like this so you're not just flagging down random taxis on the street (not always a wise thing to do).

Fortunately, I've got a regular driver from the limo service where I work and he's been a gem!

Good for you Alliecat, I have never felt comfortable using any taxi & that's why I prefer to use someone recommended by a friend. It makes me feel safer :)

MadMaz wrote:

Ladies only? You mean the driver is also a lady and thats why we can't use the service? :P:lol:;)

You got that right!!!

musicman wrote:

No wonder the windows are tinted, shes possibly not wearing a Burqa while driving?

oh yeah here goes imagination again..

Actually only the back windows are tinted..and by the way why so many guys are jumping into

this thread although it's clear that it's for the ladies!! (just wondering)

we care!!!

...and my granny used to say that ants would normally move towards the sugar...

CAF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:  And you thought I was in Morocco!   :D lol

Sounds like a great contact to have!  Thanks Alisan!

Hey there CAF! since I couldn't reply back at the time..I want to thank for your messages, I actually saw them a while after you sent them!! (oops!)
Btw! I didn't quite get the 1st part of your reply..

nonz wrote:

I guess Pvt Taxi needs the registration as well and if its not,its more dangerous to be in tinted one car comparatively the other cabs on road:|

Well obviously!! I wouldn't jump into a tinted cab before I make sure everything was in check!!
& this is a well known company..

musicman wrote:

we care!!!

...and my granny used to say that ants would normally move towards the sugar...

LOOOOOOOOL It should have been if ants cant help it..why would the guys do!!

why do you need tinted windows when it is a ladies only taxi?

so the ladies can giggle inside and not be heard, i guess?

lifeisbutthought wrote:

Who said it was a ladies' only..where did I ever mention that for GOD'S SAKE!!!!

I said I want only ladies to send me private messages!!!! when windows are tinted you

don't get harassed by jerks like what might happen, when you take a regular taxi..( & this

happens not that it doesn't).

I once used a taxi to go grocery shopping & when I got the front of

the store I was paying the driver & telling him when to come back, when this bastard walking

by opened the door in the back, & walked away laughing. And all of this in front of the

security guards at Panorama mall, the gate in the underground parking lot!! That's what

private taxis with TINTED windows are for to save you from having some ill-mannered

psycho ruin your day!

P.S: I don't have time to keep replying to questions like these. I'm just trying to help here.

Nobody is asking anyone to use anything. I wrote this only for the ladies who are having

difficult time finding a safe & trusted service. And those can private message me if they

wish.

Peace!

Alisan wrote:
lifeisbutthought wrote:

Who said it was a ladies' only..where did I ever mention that for GOD'S SAKE!!!!

I said I want only ladies to send me private messages!!!! when windows are tinted you

don't get harassed by jerks like what might happen, when you take a regular taxi..( & this

the store I was paying the driver & telling him when to come back, when this bastard walking

by opened the door in the back, & walked away laughing. And all of this in front of the

security guards at Panorama mall, the gate in the underground parking lot!! That's what

private taxis with TINTED windows are for to save you from having some ill-mannered

psycho ruin your day!

P.S: I don't have time to keep replying to questions like these. I'm just trying to help here.

Nobody is asking anyone to use anything. I wrote this only for the ladies who are having

difficult time finding a safe & trusted service. And those can private message me if they

wish.

Peace!

yeah i was wondering same...When the gal is gonna scream out.....she came with a solution and irritated her to the death....:mad::rolleyes:

Sowieeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

when people ask stupid questions, the ::eyeroll:: graphic is a good enough reply lol

Alliecat wrote:

when people ask stupid questions, the ::eyeroll:: graphic is a good enough reply lol

good idea :D

nonz wrote:
Alisan wrote:
lifeisbutthought wrote:

psycho ruin your day!

wish.

Peace!

yeah i was wondering same...When the gal is gonna scream out.....she came with a solution and irritated her to the death....:mad::rolleyes:

Sowieeeeeeeeeee:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

looooool I know..

Alliecat wrote:

I like that!! They might not get it though looooooool

Hi,

Please check this out.........

http://arabnews.com/lifestyle/offbeat/article178538.ece

I do understand the security with the private taxi, and it is only valid until you dont confront Muttawa [Commission to Promote Virtue and Prevent Vice -Haia].   

Be Careful....

Just copy what the Saudi's do, when their sons are at least 9/10 years old they get them to drive their women around! Or if you don't have kids, then hire the neighbours kids to drive you :D

Prince Panda wrote:

Just copy what the Saudi's do, when their sons are at least 9/10 years old they get them to drive their women around! Or if you don't have kids, then hire the neighbours kids to drive you :D

So you can get a license and insurance for 9/10 yr olds to drive??

kzm40 wrote:
Prince Panda wrote:

Nobody said it was legal ;)

i think the age of becoming a major in KSA is 16 or puberty, whichever comes first

I believe the pre-requisite for a male to drive in Saudi is you must be able to see over the steering wheel.

Prince Panda wrote:

I believe the pre-requisite for a male to drive in Saudi is you must be able to see over the steering wheel.

and you can sit on a pillow, if necessary, to qualify!  :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
kzm40 wrote:
Prince Panda wrote:

That's the point I was trying to make Alliecat, some illegal thinks are enforced some are totally ignored, with an obvious bias.

kzm40 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
kzm40 wrote:

That's the point I was trying to make Alliecat, some illegal thinks are enforced some are totally ignored, with an obvious bias.

I knew what you were saying--interesting system we're living with ;)

I have literally seen a kid standing and driving a car.

But then, when I was a kid around 12, 13 I also used to steal my father's car and drive around , It's not legal but its just till the time you are caught same as any other country.

My old man never let us touch the wheel till we were 16

Alisan wrote:
lifeisbutthought wrote:

psycho ruin your day!

wish.

Peace!

this is so true. there was one time i was also in one of those regular taxis with another lady friend, and the car got stuck in the traffic. we were paralleled with a rowdy bunch of boys making faces in their car window, calling our attention. they kept staring, smiling, and all those naughty expressions. How I hate these kinds of ill-mannered people.

Prince Panda wrote:

you gave me an idea. haha. men who drive here are getting so much younger they don't even come close to being a "man" just yet. hehehe.

Alliecat wrote:
Prince Panda wrote:

and you can sit on a pillow, if necessary, to qualify!  :lol:

hahaha. how i wish women can drive here. oh, but not in a million years. :D

papsikels wrote:
Alisan wrote:
lifeisbutthought wrote:

psycho ruin your day!

wish.

Peace!

this is so true. there was one time i was also in one of those regular taxis with another lady friend, and the car got stuck in the traffic. we were paralleled with a rowdy bunch of boys making faces in their car window, calling our attention. they kept staring, smiling, and all those naughty expressions. How I hate these kinds of ill-mannered people.

ill-mannered people always will be there. :):):):):):

Prince Panda wrote:

Yes! and that's exactly why there are SO MANY accidents in Riyadh...

Isn't just ironic.. Kids can drive, but  women can not!!

sewen wrote:

Hi,

Please check this out.........

http://arabnews.com/lifestyle/offbeat/article178538.ece

I do understand the security with the private taxi, and it is only valid until you dont confront Muttawa [Commission to Promote Virtue and Prevent Vice -Haia].   

Be Careful....

Well thanks for the article..I'm definitely going to keep that in mind.

Life in Saudi can be as if you are riding a drop zone!!!! Your heart just keeps sinking..

Alisan wrote:

Kids can drive, but  women can not!!

I think the men should be banned from driving too!

Seriously, putting all the cultural prejudices that Saudi men have against women aside, I just can't see women driving anytime soon from a logistics point of view. I mean another 1,000,000 drivers on the road with the current traffic!

Prince Panda wrote:
Alisan wrote:

Kids can drive, but  women can not!!

I think the men should be banned from driving too!

Seriously, putting all the cultural prejudices that Saudi men have against women aside, I just can't see women driving anytime soon from a logistics point of view. I mean another 1,000,000 drivers on the road with the current traffic!

But they're already on the roads.... Just with hired drivers!!