Business partner in Angola

Guys
My company is looking for a business partner in Angola.
We are a large oil servises provider and have been let down badly by the partner we have there at the moment
I was hoping someone here could help me source possible partners.
I will be in Angola next week for this reason anyone who knows of potential partner or where I should be looking or who I should be asking please let me know
thanks
Mark

Hello Mark, i was wondering if perhaps you are still looking for possible partners in Angola, if so please do get in touch.

Kind regards

Daniel

yes still looking can I have your e mail and will give you more info

Bonjour je suis HERVE LEO ALAVO,je vie en Cote d Ivoire (Abidjan) je suis propriétaire d'une structure de prestation de services en Chaudronnerie Tuyauterie Soudure.je cherche des partenaires industriels en Angola en vue d'élargie mon business .
[email protected] tel:00225 07 842 866 / 02 967 626

I am sorry for the late reply... please email me at;  [email protected]

Kind regards

Hello everyone :)

@ HERVE ALAVO:- can you please interact in English in this Anglophone forum so that other members can understand and eventually participate & reply you in this discussion!

Warm Regards!

Hi Mark

Our office in Luanda deals with Oil & Gas and we have experience and clients in this industry.

At the moment I am in Portugal untill the 19 but one of my collegues may provide you some basic orientations on business oportunities and arrange some contacts with local and foreiger companies in angola.

Also he may explain you the legal procedures on how to invest in Angola according to the local laws so you may protect your interests and capital.

Regards

Eduardo