Looking for job in Angola

-

First at all, welcome to Angola. It always a big challenge to move to unknown country culturaly different than our home country.
Lobito is an amazing place to live I have been there for several times.
Angola is now having a great economic growth period. There is still a lack of qualified and experienced persons.
As an experienced and high qualified person I think that you wonŽt face too much difficulties to get a job compatible with your qualifications. Apart from that, you have already got the resident permit. I can say you that the biggest problem for foreign people who are currently working here is legalize themselves in the country. Therefore, you are in a good situation to achieve your goal. I therefore would advise you to look for a job in multinational companies, specialy oil and gas companies which are operating in the country. I guess on this setting the possibilities you can be sucessfull are significally greater. However; put on your mind that the most of qualified jobs are in Luanda.
I wish you all the best,
Nelson

Hi Noslen

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

As you point out, there still is a lack of qualified and experienced persons in Angola. But most of the multinational companies, especially oil and gas companies are hiring foreign engineers and not people with my expertise and business background.

I agree that most of qualified jobs are in Luanda, I am therefore also open for interesting job possibilities in Luanda.

Again thanks, have a great day.

Kenneth

Hi,

I am angolan, looking for job.
I worked for two years as a leader of Angolan Community at the Methodist Church of South Africa in Namibia (Classe de Caridade) 2009 to 2011.     
                                                                I worked at Angola Stone Corporation as a Regional Delegate and Assistant Manager in Huila - Lubango (February until December 2012).                                                                                                                            Since 2012, I am collaborating at MFK Construções Ltd as a Financial Assistant.

So I am looking for any job that applies my CV.

Ernesto Sunda

@Ernesto Sunda, could you please post an advert in the section Jobs in Angola?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

SOU UM RAPAZ COM GANAS DE VENCER EM QUALQUER LADO DO MUNDO SENDO NO MEU PAIS DE ORIGEM AINDA ME VOU SENTIR BEM MELHOR O MEU LEMA E TRABALHO TRABALHO E TRABALHO

Hi VIEIRA!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post English forum?

Thanks
Armand