Hi from Oman

Hi all
I am really glad to join the Expat.com and hoping to find new friends and also I hope I can be help to anyone thinking of moving to Oman!!!

Hi simply-murano! Thank you for offering your help.
Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the Oman forum. Hope you get some nice contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Thank Christine. The world is becoming more like one family and that's how we should be to each others.

thank you..

am an Omani, and i also can help

:)

Hello Blackchillies,

Thank you for offering your help as well. Maybe you could even consider to participate actively by writing relevant articles under the Life in Oman guide by selecting any category such as visa, health, transport etc.

Regards,
Sheetul

Bonjour tout le monde,
J'ai une offre de boulot à Muscat, je suis encore hésitante car je ne sais quel est le salaire moyen pour un chargé de RP et c'est quelque peu effrayant, par contre, je prends l'avion pour Muscat le 24 Octobre afin d'avoir une idée du pays et du mode de vie.
Si quelqu'un peut me faire part de son expérience ce serait sympa :)
merci et à bientôt
Hanna

Bonjour Hanna! :) Vous êtes sur le forum anglophone. Pourriez vous svp écrire en anglais? ou alors vous devriez commencer une nouvelle discussion sur le forum francophone Oman.

Merci de votre compréhension,
Christine

Christine/Hanna
Thanks for your reply to this post... I just wish I could understand what you wrote but may be you can teach me in the future...
I guess what I understood from the date only that Hanna may be visiting Oman soon!!

Regards,
Abdullah

Hi Abdullah! :) Sorry for this. I just told Hanna that she is on an anglophone forum and she should write in English. Or she should post in the francophone forum.

Christine,
Thanks for your clarrification....
Can I ask you ; why can't I reply to my inbox emails as I thought I should be able to do so after a short while from joining?

It should work now. Please try again.

Hi all!
Omanis are very kind and helpfull people!
though i am not omani yet but i know oman since last 30 years!
I born and brought up in oman!
so u all are welcome!

hi
you are welcome...we can exchange emails if u want...shre with us what you have please...

cheers,