New in Amsterdam

Next week I'm traveling to Amsterdam from Greece (I'm Greek) and I'm looking for new friends, new job, new place to stay...In general new start in life (those who knows the situation in Greece understand me ;) ) First time to Netherlands and I'm a bit...lost:)
ANY tips or help would be helpful!!!

Hi Nikolas34! Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I wish you good luck and hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Thank you Christine.
I hope that my new life will begin smoothly...
Nikos

3 more days to go and still nothing...going back home with empty hands...:(

hello nikola!!i'm from geece too gi'auto tha milisw ellhnika!!pws phres mia tetoia apofash??kai gw to skeftomoun...kalh epituxia!!!:D

Welcome to Expat-blog, elpidi tourbo :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thus, allowing other members to understand and participate as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

Sheetul i'm sorry for that!you are right..
Nikola i wish you luck.i hope you find something.

Hello Nikola, welcome to Expat.com :)

Did you get a chance to browse previous discussions in the forum? They might contain useful information for you.

And if you go to Amsterdamùs Classifieds and scroll down the page, you will find all the subsections, namely accommodation, job offers etc.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Good luck
Arlettea

I'm back in Amsterdam and if I find a room/house to rent I'm planning to stay here for a very long time :)
So, if any of you knows any room or a house to rent please contact me ASAP.
Thanks,
Nikos

Hey and welcome... did you manage to find something? Are you living in the Netherlands now?

Greets,

Hi Nikolas, I am also greek! Θα μετακομησω στο Amsterdam με την κοπελα μου πολυ συντομα,ή8ελα να σε ρωτησω αν πιστευεις οτι θα βρουμε δουλειες ( τουριστικες, bar, cafe) απο την στιγμη που δεν μιλαμε την γλωσσα. ευχαρηστω πολυ!

Hi jasonmorfiris!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

yea  was just talking to the greek person soz

don't worry i wasn't talking about you haha

Hi jasonmorfiris,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum so that other members can understand and participate in this discussion.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Regards,
Christine
-----
Expat.com team