Visa issuing

hai.iam in oman doing as senior road engineer.my passsport is ECR.can i get a job in oman without my study certificates attested?.my visa is quality system analyst. plz send a responce

rajgs wrote:

hai.iam in oman doing as senior road engineer.my passsport is ECR.can i get a job in oman without my study certificates attested?.my visa is quality system analyst. plz send a responce

Hi rajgs,

What exactly are you saying ?

You are already in Oman and your passport has an ECR stamp ? - If you are already in Oman, you have crossed the hurdle.

You are employed in Oman as a Senior Road Engineer and you want to know if you can get a job here without getting your education certificates attested ? - If you are already employed in Oman, then how did you get employed here without getting your educational certificates attested in the first place ?

Your visa is for a System Analyst ? - And you are employed as a Senior Road Engineer.

There are many things wrong with what you have stated here.

I don't understand. Perhaps some other members can decipher your puzzling message.

rajgs wrote:

An engineer with a ECR category passport...  :joking: Unbelievable man!!