Visa application

A question for all Ex-pats .............or someone who knows ??

If I wanted to organise a long term visa or any visa to stay in Bali, can anyone recommend someone to do this who understands and can get the job done a reputable company or Notary.

Also do I need to do it in Bali or Australia to organise it, what I mean is if I went for a 30 day VOA then applied there or can I do it before I leave.
It seems hard if I need a sponsors letter or does the company organise this as well.

thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Matt

Send me an email and I will give you contact details for someone who has really proven his worth
Business visa delivered in your hand within 24 hours =$175

[email protected]

Hi I am in Bali now [email protected]

hi,anybody can give me information that how can i come there for vist if anybody know then send me information [email protected] this is my email id

There are a lot of scams out there.
Be careful of anything illegal.

thanx but how can i get a tourist visa mas fred i want go there for 7 days

hello,
for tourist visa, and if you want to stay 7 days in Indo - it's very simple.
Once in Indonesia, you will find in the airport special officer who delivers visa.This cost 25 dollars for 30 days and 50 dollars for 60 days.
Everything is made in the airport. it takes about 10 minutes and you are able to stay in Indo.
Be carefull, if you stay longer than the delay written on your visa, you will have to pay huge tax when you go out of Indo.
Have a nice trip.

thanks so much Mr.jeremie ducrot but i am from pakistan but now i am here in saudi arabia and i want go to here and i do nt need any dacuments

you welcome.
just take your valid passeport and some dollars to pay your visa.
there is no problem for tourist visa, don't worry.

thnx jeremie

Here is all the need to know facts about the different visa types for Bali and how to obtain one.

http://www.bali-hotel-link.com/visa-requirements.html

Hi Matt,
In my humble opinion you should contact Highway Immigration located in Ubud Suggest you Google the site I have used Highway for 6 Years to total satisfaction    Howard