Long Term Residency or Visa

I am desperately trying to relocate permanently to Bali, Indonesia.  The problem is I really want to work in the development department of a non profit on the island of Bali but they only hire Indonesian Nationals.  Does anyone know of a company that sponsors soon to be USA EXPATS to live and or work in Bali?  Alternatively, does anyone know of another avenue to gain some sort of Visa on the island?

hI CLICKTYCLACK

may i suggest you visit baliconsultant.com

Howard

Thanks Howard.  I just reached out to them so I will see what they can do for me.

Hi  Its me again

For employment I suggest You visit The "Bali Advertiser" A two weekly expat Newspaper its available on line.It usually have several pages for employment also real estate. Hope this helps Howard

Thanks Howard. I was actually fortunate to find the website several months ago and they have had some wonderful job opportunities but unfortunately they only hire indonesian nationals.  i really want to work for a non profit in their development department on the island of Bali. Any suggestions?

I sent you a private message Please check it out Howard

If you would like to stay in Bali, there is an opportunity for becoming volunteering Director for an US non-profit organisation. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further classification.

Cheer!

Ho

Hi Ho,
Yes I am interested in your offer. I would like further info, Please

Hi Ho,

Iam in Bangkok From May 4th till 10 th If you want to meet My Hotel
Pince Palace
Aussie hj