Close

How to get a Divorce from an Albanian man? (Im English)

Yes I realise now. But I did think that he loved me as well. Silly me !!

of course he love you because you marry him,and he know he will get visa,? by you,.how that love can be short,period of time,.if couple living in harmony,and love,why divorce,.? people married because of love,trust,respect,.why divorce,.all have plan before married,.

He was bored of waiting for the visa. I had already waited for him for 7 months alone in the UK and was happy to wait.
He suddenly changed and said I should find another man. He find another woman and that we should divorce and just be friends.
He was stupid. He should have waited a few more months and could have got the visa. Over the past week he has been cold and horrible.
I don't think he thought I would end everything with the visa. But I have. I am not fighting for a man who does not love me.

in other countries you wait more,.but its not boring if you know what you want,how is fell bored waiting for visa ? he is not in real relationship,sure,.he is in relation to get visa,fast and move own in different direction,.we call this fix marriage,.i am sure he is bored because he have real girl,in his life,or he is bean already married,.and think how to escape longer relationship with you,.because he marry you for getting visa,after he think get real woman he promise in,.he want fast visa by doesn't work,he left you because his former woman ask him to back home,.i met many man around marrying woman just to get visa and go in their own life,.all the best,.i have met many woman Asian asking me to marry them just to get visa,i refuse this offer,.because you have obligation to the law,.after all,.

Did you manage to sort out your divorce? I need some advice.
I married my albanian partner in may 2016 for his visa and love on my behalf. We married  in albania ! We then had to be apart for 7 months. Then he decided we should meet other people !
So I cancelled the visa application as it had become obvious he we was just with me for the visa. At least he didn't get into the UK.
I need a bit of help so if you could give me advice I would really grateful.

Albanian man did not marry any woman because of love he just marry to get visa and enter country,.that s the only why,he want to marry foreigner woman,.? foreigner woman believe he love/like her ?

Expatriate health insurance in Albania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Albania

Moving to Albania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Albania

Travel insurance in Albania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Albania

Flights to Albania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Albania