Visiting Bahrain

I'll be having my exit visa from my company here in KSA after my contract ends and I plan to visit Bahrain before I go back to my own country- the Philippines. Is it possible to enter for a 2 or 3 day vacation in and exit to Philippines from Bahrain? Do I only need Bahrain entry an exit visa I guess?  I'm new here hope you can help me.

I would want to make sure that if you are planning on exiting via the causeway that they can process an exit visa there. You may be required to fly out of Saudi on final exit.

What do you mean by "on my final exit? Yeah I plan to exit via the causeway.

final exit means that you are not coming back to Saudi at all because your job contract has ended and your sponsor has issued you with an exit visa. This is different from a single exit/re-entry or multiple exit/re-entry visa where your exit is not final because you are coming back in soon. Because of this, there might be different regulations governing how you can leave on a final exit.

I say this because there are different regulations regarding how you can enter Saudi for the first time. If you try to enter Saudi on a single entry visit or employment visa at the Causeway, you are very likely to be turned back. Officially it is not allowed but occasionally someone might get lucky. On these visas the regulation is that you have to fly into Saudi.

I think you should find out if you can leave with a final exit visa via the Causeway.