Hi Everyone!!

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum and will be moving with my hubby from HK to Bahrain in a few weeks and hope to get lots of advise  and make new girl friends for lunch/laughs so if anyone knows of any meet ups I would love to join you.

Thanks chat soon

Rosey

Hi Rosey !
Be most welcome both on the forum, and in Bahrain !
Difficult for me to turn myself to "a girl friend for lunch/laughs" :P but as far as help and advice are concerned, I'm your man ! Fell free to ask anything that could help you move in the smoothest possible way !

Have a nice time in HK

welcome you in Bh.

Hi have you moved to Bahrain yet, my hubby and i will be moving there, also from the uk on 1st December, how are you finding it? Thanks Audrey. ps..Will join you for a coffee and a chat if you would like.

Welcome to Expat.com, Afdeli :)
Bahrain is a cool place to live, we used to come often while living in Khobar.
Hope you'll quickly make some nice contacts there.
Cheers
Arlette

Hi i will be glad to have new friends in bahrain. I am a french girl living in Riffa. i aam in bahrain since 19th september
tc everyone

Welcome Rosie

When do you arrive in Bahrain. I've been here since February and can thoroughly recommend life here. You are coming at the right time of the year its getting cooler and life is moving outdoors.

Susie

Hi Sussie

Good to hear from you hope you're well this is our 2nd week in Bahrain we are staying in serviced accommodation in Juffair so need to start looking for a new place but not sure on areas yet any advise we are very outdoor ppl

We have just got a car so need to hit the Bahrain race track(roads)Hee!hee! omg last week I was such house wife ugh! not me at all.

Where are you living? if you like we could meet up for chat or the odd cheeky drink! Thats one shop we have already found.

Cheers chat soon

Rosey

Naviguesser wrote:

Welcome Rosie

When do you arrive in Bahrain. I've been here since February and can thoroughly recommend life here. You are coming at the right time of the year its getting cooler and life is moving outdoors.

Susie

Hi Guys, I moved to Bahrain in September but have been travelling back and forth ever since - so still trying to get around and make some girl friends in Bahrain! 

Rosey: Im stayin in Juffair too, and looking out for laughs over lunch..

Currently i am out of the country for the festive holidays, but should be back in Jan 2nd week!

Anyone know of any meetups i could join in for? :)

Thanks!

talk soon..

Shaz

hey frineds

I settled down in Bahrain 01/01/11 great number hehe

happy newyears all.

Hey guys,

maybe a meet-up could be organised?

R

-to complete settle down in Bahrain of 30-12-2010

looking for date / looking for Irish pub.

Hi everyone..try to find a Japanese Restaurant Jobs in Bahrain, if there any information, please contact me, thank you so much..

Hello :)

@AstridFirman: You are completely off topic in this thread, please create a new discussion!

Regards :)

im back guys! looking out to making great new few friends in bahrain...?

Hi shaz.muzi ...wanna like to make friendship? lets chat or meet up if its fine from your end