Need help..:)

..My name is Philippe l would like to come to Crimee to live there the whole next year and l would like to know the way to get the autorisation to stay in that place for more than 90 days (a year)..may somebody could help me in telling me what l have to do??

Hi Philippe,

If I understand you correctly, you need a visa that allows you to stay on the territory of Ukraine for more than 90 days. If so, then:

“Business visa holders are authorized for stay in Ukraine up to one year. Term of visa validity depends on purpose of a visit. Visa supporting documents for long-term business visas should have grounded business motivation.”

In short, if you can get business visa, so you can stay in Ukraine up to one year.

Regards,
marina

.hi Marina,
Since that time, l have got the visa for going to Russia during 90 days in a row. After that l plan to go to Ukrainia for 90 days as well to go back to Russia with a new visa for 90 days again...now l am looking for a room to rent in someone's place. l am going overthere in order to go on learning russian language in finding out the country..Where are you living in Ukrainia?
             Have a nice day, Philippe

Hi Philippe,
I live in Donetsk, eastern part of Ukraine.

Regards,
marina