Looking for south africans in Saudi

Hi guys.my name is terry,I'm new here so im not really sure where to start,but because I might be coming to Saudi I would like to get to know other South Africans staying there.i work as a professional nurse&dappled for a job there&hit is actually promising.i would like to know about the experiences of living&working there.i speak all South African languages except I'm not totally fluent,im very friendly&jolly.would like to continue chatting with you guys.regards :)

Hi Terry t,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Saudi Arabia forum as you have previously posted in the wrong forum.

Thank you

Priscilla

Thanx again P.i just went into the internet&slander on that particular forum.are you abroad or in S.A?

Terry t wrote:

Thanx again P.i just went into the internet&slander on that particular forum.are you abroad or in S.A?

Priscilla is a member of the forum team and as such does not give out personal information of any kind.
Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Terry. I'm in South Africa but flying out to Saudi on the 16 May 2015. Let's chat if you are going too.

Hi guys, I'm a proud Cape Townian❤️.. Living in Saudi.. You will meet many South Africans here.. Which cities are you two going to be living in? Best of luck.. Have tons of patience!!

Hi terry don't worry as there are many South Africans here, my sons teacher is South African and she is here with her husband so there are several families here in Riyadh . Wish you luck

hi im also a south african living in saudi ....i would like to get into contact with other south africans as well..

Hi, I'm from SA!!!! Living in Hail...

Would love to meet other SA.. You can privately message me!

Thanks

South Africans are kind of a many community inside of Saudi Arabia. It won't be hard for you to find South African friends.

Terry,

I'm in.Saudi now Khobar. There are lots of south Africans here. Most of them are nurses so come.

Many South Africans in Saudi it seems, am Kenyan and people ask me all the time if am South African. They've kinda assumed that every English speaking black person is South African :)