Bahrain Weekend

Anybody interested to join for a weekend (19:20:21) trip to Bahrain. Movie, Disco, Dine&wine.

What else clean fun a person can have, throw some suggestions.

Desert_storm wrote:

Anybody interested to join for a weekend (19:20:21) trip to Bahrain. Movie, Disco, Dine&wine.

What else clean fun a person can have, throw some suggestions.

Dine and wine. You need a lady companion for that bro.  ;)

Other interesting places worth visiting and exploring are below:
Bahrain fort, al qalaa area near seef
Breakfast at le chocolat, seef
Lagoon mall for nice cafes and shisha, amwaj islands
fort riffa, riffa
Go karting, Bahrian international circuit worth 100 SAR for 15 mins.
Shabab avenue, Juffair

Nightclubs and pubs:
Ibrida
Trader vic's
Skybar
Sherlock Holmes
JJ's
Garden 338. Jazz band performs live. I haven't been there in a while so i am not sure if that continues.

Malls:
City Center
Seef Mall
Seef Muharraq
Bahrain Mall

Thanks Ali. Malls I don't want to visit. Enough of them here. Will look at other places you advised.

Can you suggest one best night club to visit.

Cheers

Desert_storm wrote:

Thanks Ali. Malls I don't want to visit. Enough of them here. Will look at other places you advised.

Cheers

1. 360 (Expensive), Juffair
2. Ibrida ( medium expensive), Seef
3. Club F1, Hoora

live.ali wrote:
Desert_storm wrote:

Cheers

3. Club F1, Hoora

They've closed F1

Thanks for the raply guys, Are night clubs accessible for stags or you have to be a couple ?

I haven't been to one lately but I been to Ibrida and 360 on my own before. On weekends.

Thank you so much..... it values :)

Thanks again Ali, that was indeed very helpful. Any idea till what time the night clubs are open on weekends ??

The usual 2 AM curfew.

live.ali wrote:

The usual 2 AM curfew.

Is it strictly 2am or some are open till wee hours ??

Some pubs might remain open for a little longer. I have said goodbye to that life so i am not familiar with the recent trends.

PS: Please don't drink and drive. Bahrain govt. has imposed stricter traffic rules against this for the safety of everyone on road.

yes 2 am is a strict imposed but there r few bars which might remain open . i m not sure about the names though

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the places which are open till early morning hours.

Desert_storm wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the places which are open till early morning hours.

Do update here on the forum if you find any places which are open till early morning. 👍

M in Jeddah. what is the process for Bahrain. Does it requuire a separate visa of exit etc. Please inform. M intrested

There is also a best place which Ali forget to mention is the center of world largest get to gathers "tabligh jamaat",

They have special night program starting from thursday evening till next day morning.

That would be a wonderful experiance for sure.

"Klub 360"  in Juffair is open till 5. The main Pub closes at 2 and then the crowd shifts to a different location within the hotel. Been there several times. Awesome ambience and really good music.

guys if any one going from Riyadh i wish to join...let me know,,,

to get exit reentry from my company i need at least a week advance plan.
so, don't mind ...

waiting to hear any group...to have good time
Moderated by Mishna
Reason: no phone numbers on the forum plz

Also there is best place is . BUSHIDO ....

Charges for Klub360 ?

Can someone tell the entry rates ??????

desertlifestyle wrote:

Also there is best place is . BUSHIDO ....

That's an amazing Japanese restaurant with mouth watering cuisine !! Would be heading there soon :) ambience is just too good, though it's a tad expensive !!

Hey there....being a Bahraini I'd be pleased to help or guide those who want to know more about what and where in Bahrain. I am working and living in Riyadh but can be of service through many contacts.
Enjoy the Island of Smiles😊

magicman,

Can you let us know if there is any cuisine one should not miss?
Of streetfood as well as good restaurants.
Also what would be the top 5 places from a locals point of view that an outsider must visit?

And what is an effecient way of transport?