Looking for a sports bar...

Hi I'm looking for a bar to watch NFL on Sundays and Monday nights.

Any suggestions?  There have to be at least a few...

Thanks!

Hi,

in which city ?

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in which city ?

Buenos Aires

Try the Casa Bar in Recoleta.  It is half a block from Santa Fe at Rodríguez Pena 1150.  It is owned by a friend of mine named Patrick.  He has Direct TV and high definition screens..... a nice place, great waitresses, a smoking room upstairs, a great selection of imported beers and a fine bourbon collection!

The Alamo is only a few blocks from Casa Bar (just off Santa Fe on Uruguay).

I go here for NFL on Sunday PM / evenings and Monday night if the match up is good.  :cheers:

Get there early if you want a seat.  Be prepared for lots of smoke (yes they allow inside smoking).  Actua.ly decent burgers and salads for 'bar food'.   Crowd tends to be quite young... (college students), but I am comfortable there for NFL and my daughter graduated from college 4 years ago.  ;)

Awesome, thank you I'll check in 10 days from now... Ravens jersey in hand!

See you there

There are plenty of them around. I am partial to Casa Bar in Recoleta as the owner is a friend of mine. Also they have several high definition screens and typically offer great specials during big games.  The Alamo Bar and Grill is another location closeby..... There are a few others, but I do not recall their names offhand.