Want to Open a Medical Transcription BPO in Sri Lanka

Hi,

I want to Open a Medical Transcription BPO in Sri Lanka.

ELCBPO is an India based provider of medical transcription services and solutions.

Could anyone please suggest how to go about this as I am not a Sri Lankan citizen.

BPO industry is thriving in Sri Lanka as for many reasons such as availability of skilled/ suitable labour suitable telecom infrastructure plus government encouragement and other support services for same. However, firstly as a BPO/ corporate consulting expert, I would suggest you could apply and obtain Board of Investment (BOI) approval for such project/ business which you as a business entity could gain immense tax breaks and corporate incentives as for your foreign direct investment; which would be no doubt a boost not only for your investment but also on a business view; in setting up and on a long term corporate perspective.
If you need further assistance, get may get in touch with me, would be happy to guide you through on same.
Best regards,
Sean

[Moderated: Free advertising is not allowed on the forum, please register company in the Sri Lanka Business Directory, thank you]