Need help to move to Paraguay

Good Morning all Exparts ! Let me introduce myself.  It's Me Arafat Anwar from Bangladesh. I want to Live in Paraguay with permanent residency. Dose any one can help me to know the process and the cost for that and duration of process etc.. etc... ? Thanks in Advance :):)

Good morning Arafat,

I can be of help for your application, please feel free to send me a private message if you have questions

Best Regards

Hello arafat89,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread was created with your post on the Paraguay forum for a better visibility. In addition to the help that LoreLaterra can provide you with, you can also browse through the forum to get more information related to your search.

Hello LoreLaterra,

Thank you for offering your help, that's really nice :) How about you both discuss of the different procedures one requires to go through to become an expat in Paraguay here on the forum?

It would be really great for the other members to know this information as well and this way you will help more than one person. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hopefully...

I need to contact a professional lawyer to manage the procedures to obtain the Paraguayan citizenship.. Have you an idea about the process.

Dear Shaazia,

I will gladly explain the process, but never wrote it down. Will take me a few hours to explain it step by step.

Thank you and have a nice day :):)

Hello LoreLaterra,

Thank you for the answer and I guess that you might be right about this. It might be a long post if you are to post everything in one single message.

How about you and Arafat take it one step at a time, such as dealing with one aspect of the process first and then moving on to the next logical step in the process.

I am insisting on this as this is the type of information that is really important for a lot of expats and it is not easy to get these informations at times.

And moreover, other members on the forum who have some information may contribute to the thread as well.

Additionally, you can also contribute to our participative guide here on the forum.

What do you think of it?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

ask professionals -> https://www.expat.com/en/business/south … n-lawyers/
then ask/share experiences...