Unpain loan in saudi arabia bank

i work in saudi arabia for 4 years and i have unpaid loan in the bank because i was terminated by the company, it was 2 years now. now i have a offer in saudi again do i face any problem if i am going back? please suggest..

Hello mesaisma,

This issue has been discussed in a lot of detail on this Forum. I suggest you go through these posts, you will get all the answers.

I will summaries the facts for you, I do not know why many expats feel that since their employment was terminated by the employer, they themselves are not responsible for repayment of loan. This is not true.

i want to continue the payment since i have an offer in saudi, what is the best thing to do?

you can continue paying the dues in the bank. you need to pay them once you are back.

Mesaisma,

You must proceed to KSA and join your current employer without any  worry. With in a week when you visit your bank , you will be surprised that the sum you owed will have most probably doubled in the last 2 years because of penalties and multiple interest.

This is the time when you can ' renegotiate'  your repayment schedule.

I wish you good luck in your new job, for peace of mind get this issue behind you asap. :)