Professional Musician/Drummer

Hi Folks, my name is Kenny Hogan from SIngapore.I am a professional drummer/clinician and music educator. Planning to come to HCMC somwhere around Feb or March 2015 to teach drums and perform with like minded professionals. Appreciate your help since I do not know anybody there. Also finding a low cost place to rent a room. Thanks Mates!

Hello KennyHogan

By browsing through our Music Classes in Ho Chi Minh City you may stumble on other professionals offering their services.

You may also drop in an advert over there for your lessons too.

Concerning your accommodation hunt, you might wish to drop in an advert in our Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks again Kenjee!

Hi Kenny,  My name is Andrew Frechtman.  I am also a professional drummer, currently living in Las Vegas, NV, USA. My expertise is in Jazz, Blues and R'n'B, as well as other styles.  I am also considering a possible move to HCMC in the foreseeable future (though not yet decided).  I am reaching out to precisely because you are "the new guy in town"  If you have the time (and are so inclined) I would like to communicate w/you on a regular basis about your experiences and perspective on being "the new guy".  I would like to know how things are working out for you and what you are doing to get known/get gigs, what the scene is like, how your teaching practice is coming along etc., along with The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of expat life in Saigon. I thank you in advance for any information/wisdom/insight you can provide me.  Also, if there is anything at this end I can provide you with,  feel free to ask (I have tons of study materials in my collection).   I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Andrew
email: drgroove_938@hotmail.com
On FB: Andrew Frechtman
On Skype: andrew.frechtman1