New year eve in saigon

hi,i'm indonesian. currently i'm in hanoi and will go to HCMC and spending new year eve there, would be great to meet new peope there

Dear my friend, please to know you, i live in Ho Chi Minh and feel free to contact me by email: josh.truong.vn(at)gmail.com

Hello friend,nice to meet you im hoa ,living in HCMC

Hi I will be in Saigon on New Years Eve my email is [email protected] or 0942236004

James

sure .. lets catch up if you want to join for a party .

hi all : i just lost my phone in hanoi, so couldn't contact u temporary, but i'll find new soon before leave to saigon, lets meet up and having new year eve together,i'll stay at one hotel in pham ngu lao street,for vietnamesse people,u can arrange the cool place or bar around there (i heard its cool around the backpacker area) so we can meet up together, i've plan to go to mekong in the morning on 31st then having fun with you guys on new year eve

Hi, James. It's great to know that ypu are living at An Phu that is very closed to my apartment. Hopefully have a chance catching up with you.
Its my phone 0935 276 293

S
ounds good there are plenty of good bars around there. I like Tbar they have a live band

is it in backpacker area?

Hi there,
You said that you planned to make Mekong tour when arriving in Ho Chi Minh City
Will you go there on your own or make Mekong tour from a travel agent?
Kelly Nguyen Kieu : 091 750 1400

with tour because,wanna come with?

hi all this in my phone number +841683219959 i'm flying to HCMC today and wanna spend new year eve with you guys!see ya!

Well I mean you will travel alone or buy tour from a travel agent?

I would love to meet up my number is 0942236004
James