Slovakian-Italian language exchange

Hello everybody, I'm Josie, Italian, I'm moving to Bratislava next January.
I'm a techer of English and I'll be working for a language school, I speak also Polish and German.
I'm looking for a Slovakian who can also speak Italian and help me and my sister to pick up this fabulous language. We can either teach Italian in exchange (I've also worked as a teacher of Italian as a foreign language) or even pay for private tuition.
Since my sister doesn't speak English very well, it's essential that the language partner speaks Italian.
Can you help us?
Thanks, looking forward to moving to Bratislava! :)

Hello,

I can help you with Slovak language. I need to speak in English language with someone and I can teach you Slovak language for free.
My email is xxx
If you want you can contact me by email.
Have a nice day.
Best Regards
Milan

Ciao Josie,

do you have any basics in Slovak language? I speakt italian and I would like to make conversations with someone, to improve my skills. So maybe we could do it together for exchange? But I have to admit, I dont have teaching experiences for slovak language, so it would be much easier with conversations, if you do have any basics already.

Regards,

Marta

Hello Marta,

thanks for your message. I'm not sure that I have some basis in Slovak, I'm fluent in Polish though, and it helps a lot when it comes to learn Slovak, especially vocab.
If you want we can meet and see how it works. I'm mainly free at weekends, from Friday evening on. Waiting for your reply,
Giusy