Stavanger people

Everybody who lives in Stavanger and wants to make friends just write here,foreigners or Norwegians doesn't really matter,so if you are just open minded go ahead if not it would be too sad

Hi Friendly_girl,
Did you know there is a forum dedicated to Stavanger? I'll move your topic there for a better visibility!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi, friendly_girl, I thought I'd post because your topic doesn't seem to be getting much love.  Anywho, I spend quite a bit of time in Stavanger and I'm trying to convince my company to relocate me, so next time I'm around I'll be sure to say "what's up!"

well whenever you see this... I am also in Stavanger looking for the same things...

We could look for them together...

Hi!

I've just arrived in Stavanger, I know nobody, so if you're ok, no preoblem for a beer or a coffee!

Aurore

hi to everry body thanks for answerme , the problem that i have that im afraid that i can t find a job im cooker chef whith a lot experience but i haven t a residence permit and not a work visa im living in spain whith my permit residence just so if some one has the same situacion can told what they done to work

Hi,
        I am new to stavanger and like your advert.. if you are keen to talk, I am open.

Cheers
Surfer

Hi
Took your invitation, I would like to visit Norway for a short time and would like a local to be a guide.
Please contact me if you think you can do it, so we can discuss the matter
Dave

Hi I'm openminded and a funloving guy!       Are you still up to go meeting and making new friends?

I'm quite new in Stavanger having recently moved from London, I am really up for meeting some new friends... does any one want to meet for a beer?

Hi all,

Im also new here in Stavanger, it would be great to catch up sometime soon.

Sweet as!
Sounds good but who is going to organize a meetting ah???
;P

friendly_girl wrote:

Everybody who lives in Stavanger and wants to make friends just write here,foreigners or Norwegians doesn't really matter,so if you are just open minded go ahead if not it would be too sad

Sure! lets meet people

hi!am not living in stavanger or norwegains.i saw the post well frnd am from asia nepal.where the mount everest situated.i love making friends.                                        ram subedi

Are regular meetings happening?

Hey everyone,

Looks like a lot of people have just arrived recently, and so have I.. Just got in last Tuesday.. Looking for people to meet up with, either coffee, drinks or a night out in town.

Hello! Im looking to meet people! help me out =)

Hi,
I don't know if this thread is still uptodate. Drop me a line if you like to meet for a chat over a coffee or drink in Stavanger.

hello
how can I  meet other people in stavanger

hints are appreciated

Hi aissa02,

Maybe you could introduce yourself?

Thank you.

Grand baie
I am Algerian working in stavanger
Im also new here in Stavanger, it would be great to catch up sometime with new friends

Hi..

I am recently arrived to Stavanger...I am interested in making friends...help me out on this...

Gopinath

bilal here!

i will help you out soon

I will be out tonight and tomorrow night at either Beverlies or Cardinals. If you would like to join us, just drop me a message. Hope to see at least some of you guys!

Hello! Im looking to meet people......

Here is Stavanger, great weather and noone to share it with, its boring eating alone anyone fancy a meal and drinks on me, company are paying!!

Hi..

Anyone interested on trekking...and would like to join....

Thanks & regards
Gopinath

Hello! I am looking to meet people!

wow Alice42 - you have lived in so many countries!