Hairdresser from London, Moving to amsterdam! HELP!

My name is ashley, I am currently living in London, but have just been offered a job in Amsterdam... as you all know, its particuarly difficult to find accomadation, so I could do with any helpful hints,web links and/or contact details of anyone whom may be interested in renting me a room.

I am freindly, outgoing and fun, but am also very proffessional and take my job seriously,so I am not looking for a party house, but at the weekneds i am definetely more relaxed :) if you know of or anyone who maybeyourslf intersted,give us a shout...Ill even throw in free hair dos for house mates :)

cheers Ashley

Hi Ashley! Did you consult the accommodation section in the Amsterdam classifieds ? You may also post an ad.
Good luck! :)

Hiii! Mwybe this will help you! :) (moderated: no ads please)

The renting section on the Funda site might help but it's all in Dutch: funda.nl/huur/

How did you go about finding a place? I had to go through a broker in the end, and its not very cheap.

I have only temporary accomadation at present, I have made a Dutch friend in the last few months tho, so he is looking for something we can share and that has made it easier, living alone is not cheap at all.
A.