Cost of immunization

Hello everyone.

I'm Rohit from India ...married
Recently we are blessed with a Baby Boy.
Now baby is two months old.By the time I bring my wife and him there it would be around 4th month.
Can anybody kindly suggest me how much it costs for immunization vaccinations from 4th month onwards?
Where can I get them done?
Can i purchase vaccines from India and bring them there to vaccinate my son from local hospitals? (is it legally allowed)

And kindly provide me any further information and important hits on medical care for month's baby...

Thanking u in advance...

HI,

You've got some basic details wrong.

Firstly when are you planning to arrive in Oman ?

You can bring your wife and child only if you qualify for it - minimum salary, etc.

Your wife and child will be able to join you only after you complete 6 continuous months of employment here.

Besides of course the local, for expatriate children also born in Oman, the government clinics provide for the complete immunisation course - at zero cost - until the child turn one-and-a-half years old.

The same course is available at all private clinics also - but are prohibitively expensive, while in the government clinics it is administered for all absolutely free of cost, as long as the child is born in Oman.

No, you cannot bring immunisation medicines from India to be given here. For one, the immunisation courses and medicines given in India and here in Oman are different. They are not the same. Plus, bringing in prescribed medicines is not allowed. Lastly, private clinics cannot administer drugs not prescribed by their doctors and not bought through them / from their pharmacies.

Hope you have the answers to your queries.