Live in Lithuania

I'd like go to lituani next month with my cousin we are gonna go to kaunas but we will go with job my ask is How much cost live in Lithuania.
Rent a house?
Food?
Public Transport?
Basic Services?
I will go with my cousin we wanna know how would cost us rent one appartment o one little house any cheap.
Please i need have all this information i will be in kaunas next month

Hi Wacho18_!

Welcome to the Expat-Blog! :).

You could consult the guide section.
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/lithuania/

Hi wacho18_,

If you're looking for an accomodation, why not post an ad in Lithuania Classifieds -> accomodation section?

Good luck
Arlette

Hi Wacho

Lithuania, over all is much less expensive than most European countries. But it is hard to get a job here, especially if you do not know the language.

Food in grocery stores is not much different than elsewhere (eg 1 liter of milk is around 1 euro, vegatables are about the same as elsewhere, etc). But food in restaurants is much less expensive. Transportation is cheap, about 1 lita for the bus, taxis are about 1.25 lita/km, etc)

Rent will depend on where you live. Center is more expensive, outside is less expensive. As an example a nice place is currently about 20 lita/sq meter in the center (Eg 50 sq meter =1000 lita). So outside of the center and not so nice will be less.

Hope that helps.