Horseback riding Saturday 14th August

Hello, 
I am Kirsty from Scotland and have been living in Buenos Aires for 7 months now. One of the reasons I came here was for all things horsey!

I have just started organising a hugely popular horseback riding club for expats, and have 40 members(no fees for joining!). It is basically for anybody who wants to learn to ride or simply improve their skills. Beginners are welcome! We had a lot of beginners at the recent expat ride this month and I am very happy to say that every one of them managed to gallop in under 1 hour because of the instruction given at the ranch.

I am arranging the next expat ride for Saturday 14th August. I am arranging 2 rides, one for 9.30am and the other for 2.30pm. Price is 70 US$ which includes the transport and equipment and hot drinks/food. The rides usually take 2.5 hours with one to one instruction from the owner.

If you want to see some photos of where we ride, please type "Caballos A La Par" into tripadvisor.com.

Please contact me by email for full details for next week's ride and and pick up point details.

[email protected]

I hope to see you soon!

Hi Kirsty! Could you please post in the Buenos Aires classifieds > community section. Thank you. :)

Christine, hello

I am confused. I was sent an email by Victoria asking me to put the post in the forum.

Copy below.

Can you please advise???

Dear Kirst,

Thank you for your participation. In order to meet members demand, I would suggest you to post your article in the Argentina forum.

Thanks for your interest,
Best regards

Victoria
Share your expatriate experience!
expat-blog.com

Hi Krist! You posted on the "participative guide", which is not the appropriate section, that is why Victoria has suggested you to post on the forum. Well, you may also place an ad in the Buenos Aires classifieds. :)

Sorry for the confusion.