Hi new to Buenos Aires

Hi, Im from chicago IL. This is my second year playing in Argentina. Last year I played in Parana with Sionista. this year a little with Atenas and now with Lanus. Hopefully I find a home here.

Im looking to travel all around south America and the world in my off time. But for now, I will focus on playing and getting better with my new team.

In my free time I would love to travel and view some cool places here..

Let me know where and what I should do here in BA???? Thanks

Hola, soy de Chicago IL. Este es mi segundo año jugando en Argentina. El año pasado jugué en Paraná con Sionista. este año un poco con Atenas y ahora con Lanús. Espero encontrar un hogar aquí.

Estoy buscando a viajar por toda América del Sur y el mundo en mi tiempo libre. Pero por ahora, me centraré en el juego y cada vez mejor con mi nuevo equipo.

En mi tiempo libre me gusta viajar y ver algunos lugares frescos aquí ..

Déjame saber dónde y qué debo hacer aquí en Buenos Aires??? gracias

Hello hayesyg23!

Your thread has been moved to Buenos Aires forum for better visibility.

Harmonie.:)

PS: the Spanish version of the forum is also available.;)

Hey my name is Aidan, I've recently moved to BA also. I'm originally from Ireland and out here as part of my university course to improve my spanish. Im working with a company called Argentina Exchange that offers a service to people like us (and to locals) who want to meet with other people and know where are the best places to eat/drink/live etc. We have a website that you might want to take a look at: [no free advertisement]. Honestly come along some time to one of our nights out, they've got some pretty big events coming up like Bob Sinclar! Find me on facebook (aidan mccartan) if you want to hang out or whatever! Chau!

Hi, Im Noelia, from Argentina, if u want we can meet up to give u some tips abt my country! or by facebook, As u like, I am noe vitalli in FB. Is good to improve my english and meet new pple!
I hope u like my place!!

Welcome to Argentina! :)