Looking for partners to run in Palermo parks !

Hi there,

I used to run before I came in BA and I would really like to continue here. I am looking for partners to run around Palermo parks... Who is interesting to run once a week on weekday after 6 pm?

Estaba acostumbrada a correr antès de venir a Buenos Aires. Quisiera seguir mi entrenamiento en la capital. Quien seria interesado/a para correr en los parques de Palermo durante la semana a partir de las 6 de la tarde ?

Hasta luego !
Anna

Hello Anna,

I'm replying to your post regarding a running partner. It's not because I want to run with you, sorry I don't have time, but I thought maybe you'd be interested in a cross-fit academy near my apartment in Palermo Hollywood. It's not my gym and actually I have no connection to it, but it's exactly near my apartment, and look awesome.

The address is on Honduras between Arevalo and Ravignani.

I've never used the gym as I'm lucky enough to be good at jiu jitus and that's very social. The thing with the cross-fit academy is the gym's always full and they run around the blocks of Palermo in groups and it looks very social.

Anyway, good luck! If you get lost feel free to ask for more details.

Gaston.

Hey Anna! How are you ?

I run once or twice a week and would be happy for you to join me if you want!
I also do crossfit/fitness 3 times a week and for me it's the best way to meet people, both international and Argentines, while exercising and getting the most of your workout! We do it in the park (Bosques de Palermo), we meet on Mon, Weds & Fri 10:00am or 7:30pm and it's a lot of fun! Let me know if you wanna try!
And, we also have a running team and we do 5K, 8K and 10K runs together!

Please contact me by email to arrange something or for more info about the classes :)

aorriols.info[at]gmail.com

Looking forward to meeting you.

Besos
Ami