Shops in BANGKOK

Hi
I am about to come and live in Bangkok and teach out there.  Can you help me pack my bag?  I was wondering if there are cheap stationery shops out there where I can easily buy pens, folders, coulring pencils? little cheap prizes and decorations for my class?  Or is everything really expensice and hard to get.

Also can I easily buy bed sheets, duvet covers etc??  Can I buy little household things easily for my new apartment like /
cutlery, flowers etc...  How expensive would stuff like this be?

Are there supermarkets like there are in England?
Does anyone know how the shopping mall is at the moment that got destroyed in May.  Can you easily buy smart clothes for work- what prices would they be?  Really expensive or like we are used to in UK?

I know it's a pretty modern place but I just want to be prepared and know the rough prices of things as I will not have a great deal of money.
Thanks x

I'm not from UK so cannot compare prices but Bangkok has loads of supermarkets and malls all over the city.  I usually buy cloths in the mall and find prices the same as back in America.

Other things you mention can easily be bought in Tesco and Carrefour or mom and pop shops.

Olipage,
Since I have been to the UK I can compare both availability of products and prices. First of all, all that you mentioned are available in Bangkok. You did mean Bangkok right? I mean you are not going up country to the very rural areas right? So they are all there.
Prices, many items are cheaper than UK Say a pencil would cost you about 10 p Ruler same, but there are also some items which are more expensive if they are imported from the West UK of Europe or Japan. Take your pick.
The shopping mall that was destroyed was NOT the only mall in Bangkok. Clothes, you know that we export clothes to all over the world. I think you can find what you like here. And again take your pick cheaper ones or brand name items with big prices. A pair of jeans at less than 2 quids how's that?
Hope you enjoy your stay,
Affinity One