Saudi Employment Visa for South African

Howzit Every one,

I am from Cape town South africa. I recently got a job offer from Golds Gym Saudi Arabia .

I am waiting for my employment visa and its almost a month now . But still no reply. Do usually work permit take that long ?

Hi,

I think the passport office that issues visa is busy clearing backlog and hajj applications is why it is taking long these days. Wait until after Oct 12.

br,

Thank you Sir. But I still haven't receive my contract ,

Do they usually issue Employment contract after the work permit is ready ?

Entire procedure seem very confusing....

Yes, visa take that time especially now because it's hajj time and a lot of people need visa

you need a contract first

Ok , I have contact the company , they dont have any visas available. They are applying for new visa, As per their information they would like to secure visa first before they send all the paper work.
I guess in saudi there is long procedure with visa's and stuff . Some body inform me here in capetown to check there status . If they are green or red or platinum.  Dont know how to check their status.

Dude, welcome to EB and before you come here make sure you know well about Gold's Gym. My homey was a trainer there from abroad as well and he had whole bunch of issues with the other local staff there. I hope you don't face any difficulties at actual work.

But as most said, it's a slow process....zzzz

Really!! What sort of issues ?? Do they have any other south african staff or majority of them are local??

khurram00khan wrote:

Really!! What sort of issues ?? Do they have any other south african staff or majority of them are local??

Local staff, basically buddy was attracting lots of customers as he was free lancing at Gold and that was cutting revenue for other trainers. Eventually they kicked him out and now he has made it good for himself.

I guess free lancing is huge compition here in Cape town as well. Every trainer have to be his best inorder to get clients.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please respect the topic. You are off-topic here
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct