New in Surabaya - looking for other expats

welcome to surabaya

Hi
I live in Nusa Dua and having lived in this part of the world for over 20 years, my experience is like all countries . Learn thier language and life will be easier for you . Respect is the same as everywhere.
Its a simply language , start with the basics and learn a little more each day..
It will definately reward you 100 times over...
Good luck. Keep in touch ...
Tasma

David living in Margorejo here in Surabaya. Happy to go Dutch at Starbucks. Just pick a time and place. PM here

veron0208 wrote:

hi, i will arrive in Surabaya next tuesday, i will stay here around 6 months, im also looking for a friend , nice to meet you

Hello Veron,
Which country are you coming from?
I am Indonesian (from Surabaya) but working in Singapore. I will be going back to Surabaya in June-July to attend a wedding. My sec friend's son is getting married. Indonesia has a lot of nice food that's why I always work hard to lose my weight before I gain back 1-2 kg for sure.

hahahaa..

im also an expat and living in Surabaya since 1 year from now.. if there is any help u want contact me to my whatsapp ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you