New guy in Surabaya

Hi everyone i'm John Paulo, you can call me Paulo or JP for short. I'm 23 years old i came from the Philippines just moved to Indonesia currently staying in Waterplace residence, Surabaya. More about me i'm a sporty type of guy i play basketball & i train muay thai in the philippines. I love photography, animals and nature.

I'm very excited to meet new people here and please don't be shy to talk to me i'm very friendly. Anyone here living in surabaya? I don't speak your language but i'm looking forward to learning it, i hope someone here can teach me for free.hehe anyway, if you have any questions about me please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi,JP.

Welcome to Expat.com! Welcome to Indonesia

Ari

Thanks ariwahyudi. :)

Hi I live in Surabaya :) and welcome to you.

Thanks synthia santoso

wow! really that's good. i haven't met anyone here in surabaya. if you have free time hopefully we can hangout you can bring your friends if you want to i always wanted to meet a local here in surabaya. :)

Hi all

i'm Arnaud, french guy moving from Vietnam to Surabaya within one week, to be based there.
Would be pleased to meet people, let me know if any gathering.
See u

Hello!
I'm interested to meet you all… Just contact me :)

Hi there arnaud. i'm also new here in surabaya i think someone is already planning a gathering.

Hello all,

Just a suggest, Please Don't hesitate to propose a date (1 or 2 weeks in advance), an hour and a place, may be in the week end.

Dream of Kahyangan @ Jl Citraraya, Citraland or Dewa Ndaru @ Jl Mayjend Sungkono or Surabaya Town Square @ Jl Mayjen Sungkono, many restaurants for all tastes, eastern and Western can be an alternative venue.   

Other members might be interested. :)

Thank you,

how about sunday? are you guys free on that day? :)

I'm free Sunday but I would rather propose Saturday… as Monday, many have to work! :)

I'm posting this message to try to gather everybody in one unique discussion. I think it would be easier.
You just have to click on this link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 70#1423899

Terry

how about Saturday night? around 6? :)

Please don't answer in this discussion again but rather in the other one so that everybody post in the same discussion. :)

Hi deuter,

Is free to organize his meet up, you can participate in his event, while organizing yours, and held yours later, where you'll invite him and other members. For sure that can be fun. :)

Regards,

David.

David, we discussed each other for that.

It was nice meeting you deuter. sorry you got bored in our billiard game im not good in billiards i'm more on basketball. anyway, until next time.

It's ok! ;)
M club will be good… :)