Requirements for baby's birthcertificate registration in HCMC

Hi everyone, does anyone know's about the details on what should we do,  to register our baby when I give birth in November (like how's the process?) and what are the documents I need to get for baby's registration (we will register the baby as Czech citizen as my husband is Czech, and I heard that its quite complicated and it takes sometime to arrange those documents for baby's birthcertificate registration here in Vietnam.....

I would appreciate if u could give information on how to deal with the baby's document registration same as getting  passport for the baby (as Czech passport)... and is't possible to arrange some other documents needed for the registration ahead of time?, (like before I give birth)......

**we are from Ho Chi Minh City district 2 and will be giving birth at the Han Phuc hospital on the first week of October..

Have a nice day

Thanks

*********************sorry not  first week of October,,, Im giving birth on the first week of november...

First of all you should get both Passport (Vietnamese and Chech) for your child. If you need more information call my wife Quyen: 0908337402. We just get for my Girl both Passport. Austria & Vietnamese.

The Vietnamese Government will NOT issue a passport if junior has a passport from another country SO GET A VIETNAMESE PASSPORT FIRST!

The hospital issues a 'long' form Birth Certificate. This sufficient for a VN passport.

OP - you didn't give your nationality (Viet?).

After my daughter got her VN passport (16 years ago) we also got three other passports for her - saves a fortune on visas.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the advice, we're actually just planning to reguster the baby as Czech citizen. And a filipino citizenship after, ist possible not to register the baby as vietnamese citizen. And can someone give me advice on how do we do it with the documents that we need to arrange (hopefully i can get some necessary documents ahead of time, before the baby arrives)) for the birth certificate registration and getting my baby a passport (Czech passport first)

thanks