Midwife looking to relocate to Dubai/Abu Dhabi

I'm really interested in relocating to somewhere in UAE to work as a midwife but I'm struggling to find any midwives who have moved from London and can tell me about how it really is like to practise there. If anyone knows anyone who can help.... Pls send them my way!
Thanks x

Hi! Pls send your updated CV to my email! I'm currently hiring Midwives for Abu Dhabi! Will let you know further details over the phone! Below is my email address:

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Marinel

Ok thanks, I'll send in my cv shortly

@ healthtalentconsulting > I also advise you to post your job offer in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … -emirates/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla! Many thanks for the advise.. I do have actually for ICU and Medical Surgical Nurses.. Will post one for Midwives soon..,  :top:

what hospital are you recruiting on behalf of?

hi ANY information relating to relocation packages, would greatly inform our huge life changing decisions. i am currently practising as a band 6 midwife qualifying with a Batchelor of Science (honours degree) 12 years ago in UK covering ALL aspects of midwifery hospital based care, looking to move to far east with my family, could anyone share any experiences, what working life is like perhaps? package details,  not sure where to start with this journey.  please help, thanks in advance