Travel to Seef District from Juffair.

Hello friends,
I will be in Juffair district in Manama for few months and will need to travel to Seef District (Road 2831) daily.
Is there any affordable commute and what will be the cost of travelling? Considering taxi and private vehicle as last option.
I am okay with walking some distance.
Thank you.

Dear sjo23,

Unfortunately there is no other way to commute other than taxi or private vehicle. May be you could hitch a ride with your colleague who stays in juffair.

T&R
Arjun

Or you could take a bus upto Manama Central Market and then get a taxi from there.

The bus stand in Juffair is on Juffair Avenue (behind the Juffair village).

PS: it will probably be quicker and more convenient for you arrange a taxi. Just a thought.

Thanks a lot for your reply!
Can you please tell me how much shall it cost me?
I have checked it online and the posts present are from 2012 or older.

I believe the bus fare is a standard 200 fils per trip. You will still need to arrange a taxi from the Manama Central Market bus stand to Seef. Official taxis may cost about 2 dinars from the Manama Centeal market bus stand to Seef. Pickups may charge between BD1.5 and 2. Unofficial taxis could be also arranged.

Or you could arrange an unofficial taxi from  juffair to Seef and save yourself the trouble.

Unofficial? as in sharing?

Private taxis run by expats. It's illegal but widely used.

And yes the drivers pick a few people in each trip. So effectively it is a shared taxi.