About fiancee visa in Norway

helo....
every body ....
ı have a qestıon ...
ı dıd fıannce vısa app...ıf ım marry ın my country wıth my fıancee thıs can to effect my  app?ı  can get answer more quık?

Getting married does not change application times. Unfortunately a fiancé permit and a spouse permit are both family reunification permits and therefore they take the same amount of time

ı want real :o:o:huh: y dıe
what ıs thıs?
ı dont want to meet wıth obama .... ı want just to meet wıth my fıancee...
why soo hard ....
everybody sure ? norway on thıs earth?or on mars?

Honestly, (and this might sound harsh) you just need to be patient. Everyone goes through this process. Some people are lucky to get short waiting time and done people wait a little longer. Your citizenship and place where you hand in your application also matter in how long it will take to process the application.
Think about how important your fiancé is to you and how this is all worth it. :)

True....
Are you right....
I did app in turkey  ankara ... vsf global Ankara Turkei...
I did interview in Turkey... but my fiancee not still... web site telling 18 mounth... this to make me crazy...

you have to understand that the new government in Norway is not exactly immigrant friendly type.  Ever since the party took over the government, residence permit for family reunification is getting longer and longer.  You just have to be patient.

If you feel family reunification is too long, then you need to find a job to apply for skilled worker residence permit.  if you have a job in Norway, the whole application can take as short as 2 weeks.  But then Norway is having economic downturn now due to oil prices so there are many companies laying off people.  Lots of people lost their jobs and people with skilled worker residence permit suddenly found themselves out of jobs and need to leave the country.

Hi guys... I dont know if Im in a right forum. But I just want to ask about CFO sticker. I already had a counseling certificate all I need now is the sticker. My question is do I need an a appointment and  can I get it in the same day?

thanks

My visa application was granted this morning. I applied for a fiance permit on August 10, 2015 and after we got married we changed it to a spouse permit. It took exactly 7 months. My waiting time was supposed to be up to 18 months. Stay strong guys. It's very difficult waiting and not knowing when you will hear back, but it's worth it in the end.

Congratulations Tmlimo! That's really a great news! :)

TMilimo wrote:

My visa application was granted this morning. I applied for a fiance permit on August 10, 2015 and after we got married we changed it to a spouse permit. It took exactly 7 months. My waiting time was supposed to be up to 18 months. Stay strong guys. It's very difficult waiting and not knowing when you will hear back, but it's worth it in the end.

Wow, you're very lucky! May be we should have done what you did, you guys did not get called in for interview too? It's our 11th month now but technically it's been a year.

All the best with getting a job! Are you doing any language course?

Thanks for sharing...

TMilimo wrote:

Many Congratulations, Pleasant read of the day :)

heı
every booooooooody .....
have sunny days from turkei og betiful city konya .... :)
i get a email from udi police will call my   fiance for interwiev i get apply last june... i hope i get soon my answer...
have any exprince how much long this interview og after interview how much i need wait?
tusen takk seesss

abimk wrote:
TMilimo wrote:

Wow, you're very lucky! May be we should have done what you did, you guys did not get called in for interview too? It's our 11th month now but technically it's been a year.

Thanks for sharing...

Thank you for your kind words. :)
No we didn't get called in for an interview. However I really did go crazy with my application. I sent in lots of photos from the last 4 years of our relationship and old plane tickets of trips we have taken together or times he has visited me.
I took the A1 course in January but I obviously had to pay for it. Now that I have a right and duty to Norwegian lessons I am going to start looking for places to attend.

TMilimo wrote:
abimk wrote:
TMilimo wrote:

Thanks for sharing...

Thank you for your kind words. :)
No we didn't get called in for an interview. However I really did go crazy with my application. I sent in lots of photos from the last 4 years of our relationship and old plane tickets of trips we have taken together or times he has visited me.
I took the A1 course in January but I obviously had to pay for it. Now that I have a right and duty to Norwegian lessons I am going to start looking for places to attend.

Honey you are lucky! Done all that...we studied together in the UK...and been travelling between the UK Norway and Nigeria since graduating 4 yeas back....sent in certificates...pics and stamps from all subsequent our trips, done A1 also and sent in the reference too and we are now waiting for interview....following the phone calls we have made it seems it's equally a long wait with the police...

I guess you will be looking for jobs too...all the best with that! Would be nice to hear how that goes.

Lykke til

Thank you so much!
And I really hope you get a positive answer soon! :)

How much long ım waıt? Have any exprınce...after ıntervıew

helo
everybody
after my fıancee ıntterview how long we need waıt?
have sımılar exprınce?

We were granted visa now after 10 months, but now we have to wait for her to get the CFO seminar.

It's booke until des 16 online, but she was able to get a slot on april 13.

The wait is killing me...............

TextheNorse wrote:

We were granted visa now after 10 months, but now we have to wait for her to get the CFO seminar.

It's booke until des 16 online, but she was able to get a slot on april 13.

The wait is killing me...............

Many Congratulations, TextheNorse :)

Congratulations My frıend
Nice news
How much mounth u waıted?
U or your partner get interwiev?

10 months

no inteview

Congratulatiions TextheNorse! Regarding with CFO, Your fiance can book an appointment to Cebu, April 1 is available.

Congrats Tex!

hı...
everybody
have any news?
still waiting waitıng waitıng waiting
ı thining more easy to meet with obama than norway any person
:) because
white house same day in can answer your qestion (your email)
not like udi or norway
this süper just wait wait wait
have nice sunny day

heı
every body
god kveld

ı get to day a news...polıce statıon  call my fiancee for ınterview
she will go next week....
have any exprence ?
how long ım waıt??after this interview*?

If interviewed the normal prosessing time is expected to be 18 months.

(Me and my fiancee didn't do an interview, and then it's 13 months, but got an answer after 10).

Soooooo long
I hope ı dont waıt 18 mounth

The process is different for every single case. Any estimate that you are given is simply an estimate. Like Tex says, he was supposed to wait 13 months but got it in 10 months.
I was supposed to wait 18 months but only waited 7 months. And neither of us was called for interview.

So it's so different for each person and it's difficult to know how long it can actually be

Hi everyone!

My visa was approved yesterday :) , finally after 9months and 10 days. It's worth the waith. Thanks for all the help i got from here.

Btw, i have another question. My passport is about to expire on July 28, 2016, and I intend to travel on May 1,2016. There is a passport extension stamp available in DFA valid for 2 years, is it okay to have it for the meantime and will just renew my passport in Norway?  Do you think I will have problems with extension stamp? Do you have any experience?

Congratulations, :)

If you have enough time for renewal then renew it, then you might not need to give explanations at every 2nd step.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think I should. :)

Anyone else notice the UDI waiting times (African countries) have gone down to 17 months?...Hope that applies not just to fresh applicants but those waiting in the queue...anyways...1year waiting and counting now....

Abimk, where are you from?

TMilimo wrote:

Abimk, where are you from?

Nigeria

I haven't noticed shortened waiting times for Africans but recently a lot of people have been getting answers. People from all over the world.

TMilimo wrote:

I haven't noticed shortened waiting times for Africans but recently a lot of people have been getting answers. People from all over the world.

All countries in africa except from sør-afrika usually are subject to intervju which makes it go as long as 18 months usually...but as of today it reads 17 months for Nigeria and perhaps some other countries? on the link below

https://www.udi.no/ord-og-begreper/guid … &c=nga

Unfortunately, It is the same for my country 19 months.. (Pakistan)

Hi!

Is it okay to travel to norway with my entry visa attached to my old passport and not in my new passport? Bcoz im going to renew passport which is expiring in july.

Thanks!

Chrimagne wrote:

Hi!

Is it okay to travel to norway with my entry visa attached to my old passport and not in my new passport? Bcoz im going to renew passport which is expiring in july.

Thanks!

Yes, its perfectly alright and normal, Keep your both passports attached. :)

abimk wrote:
TMilimo wrote:

All countries in africa except from sør-afrika usually are subject to intervju which makes it go as long as 18 months usually...but as of today it reads 17 months for Nigeria and perhaps some other countries? on the link below

https://www.udi.no/ord-og-begreper/guid … &c=nga

You're right. One month less is better than nothing :)