Newbie in Helsinki

Hello everyone!

My name is Laura, I'm Spanish and I'm 24. I've been living in Finland for a year but I've just moved to Helsinki and I don't know anyone here. I thought maybe this forum is a good way of making new friends :).

I speak fluent English and Finnish most of the time - sometimes my tongue says it's enough and I would just mumble but I think it's part of the game... I would like to meet people from Finland or anywhere else, to hang out, go to gigs... whatever.

Hello Gardenia and welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope you will find good friends here!

Hi Laura,

Good to meet you. I'm Vaanathi, 24 from India. I'll be there in Helsinki soon. And I'm learning Spanish. Love Shakira so much

Hi Laura, Hi Everybody,

I about to traveling in two or three months to Europe and one of the countries on which I have been thinking about establishing on is Finlando. I hope you can share us some information about the life in that country. Do you think it is difficult to live there and to get a job as engineer being foreigner?

Regards,

P, I'm sorry for posting in spanish, I did not notice.

Hello jorge1984 :)

Could you please re-post your message under the Spanish forum?

Thanks

Hi, I am also quite new in Finland/Helsinki, I speak fluent Czech, and lets say very good English and I could definitely use some more friends over here. :)

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating site]

Welcome :thanks: