How to find a job in Arizona

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Arizona? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Arizona?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Arizona.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Waiting for the same information.

Internet is the best option now a days...:)

Networking is the way to go. From LinkedIn to professional associations. It is all about who do you know.

The economy has collapsed in Arizona. It is very hard to find a job unless you are already legally eligible for employment. Most employers can't offer you sponsorship because they have to be able to prove they can't find an American who can do the job. With so many Americans out of work they could find one.

One of my friends who was a teacher working on a sponsored visa just got dismissed because there are American teachers without jobs that can be hired so her visa was not renewed.

I am now working overseas because I could not find a vacant job in Arizona and I could not sell my house because the real estate market also crashed.

These are tough economic times and I wish everyone the best of luck in their job searches.

No sorry, Im not an expat living in Arizona. Im a person who wants to work in Arizona, im living in Culiacan, Sinaloa Mexico and im hunting for job in Arizona
Im agronomist and have skills in automotive business, sales, aftersales, body shop
The economy in my country is bad and is very hard to get a good job for a professional like me

Hello everybody,Who can help us to travel and get a job?

This sticky will give you a great start:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=313638

twostep wrote:

Networking is the way to go. From LinkedIn to professional associations. It is all about who do you know.

Linkedin is a joke, anyone can put on anything they please, and then they all refer you to each other.  You can get better info on Angie's List.

mugtech wrote:
twostep wrote:

Linkedin is a joke, anyone can put on anything they please, and then they all refer you to each other.  You can get better info on Angie's List.

Actually, I used to agree with you - mainly because I don't like the privacy settings. However, I recently found a job with it so it actually has some benefit.