Power of attorney termination

does somebody know how to terminate a given power of attorney in Bulgaria?
I apologize for not telling a story but I really need a quick help

Simple, write to the person who holds it and tell them they no longer have the power, ensure you can prove they recieved it by using a recorded delivery addressed personally to them.

Actually in almost every nation it is nowhere near as easy to revoke a Power of Attorney as @worldlywanderer would make it appear.

A Power of Attorney is a very powerful document and must be revoked by following very specific steps. You should check with a lawyer in Bulgaria to make sure that you know the procedure in that country and follow all the steps.

In most nations they are basically as follows:  (illustrative purposes only, check country specific rules)

In order to give effect to your Revocation you must complete the following steps:

Have your Revocation witnessed or acknowledged before a notary;

Provide a copy of your Revocation to your Attorney-in-fact and ask him/her to return all of his/her copies of the Power of Attorney;

Provide a copy of your Revocation to any financial institutions or any other third parties where your Power of Attorney may have been used; and

Provide a copy of your Revocation to any agency where your Power of Attorney has been recorded (e.g. County Clerk's Office, deed registry or land titles office).

Note:  Generally speaking, it is not necessary to state the reason for Revocation of Power of Attorney, however it is wise to confirm this with a lawyer.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

That may be the case in the US but is not so in the UK and most of Europe.

I'm sure that if you check it is exactly that way in most nations where the laws are based on Common Law. Giving the attorney a letter servers no purpose whatsoever and just how would any of the financial institutions or other locations where the POA has been used even know?

If you must notarize a document you must also notarize it's revocation.... it's as simple as that. If you register a document in any Registry, Clerks Office, Titles Office, etc., then it must also be revoked there too.

The bottom line @angenliqe is.... can you afford the risks with taking legal advice on a forum for expats, or wouldn't it be wiser to get your legal advice from a practicing lawyer?