Computer Jobs W/o German Language requirement in Germany?

I'm Basically a software professional with 10+ years of Experience.

Unemployed now in Germany, I'm ready to take up computer related or any jobs which doesn't require Deutsch language skills.

If it is possible- please let me know the type of Job, place where I can apply, websites(If any)

Thanks

If you are unemployed, why don't you make the effort and learn German, then you can broaden your search!

Hello,

you should post in the jobs section

thanks,

Julien

Sir...I'm already learning German now which should broaden my search in future. I need employment and money for my survival now, isn't it?

Please understand that and let me know if you any guidance. I don't want to post a big story about me in first discussion because it might cause boredom to people.

Thanks

Senthil_Germany wrote:

Sir...I'm already learning German now which should broaden my search in future. I need employment and money for my survival now, isn't it?

Please understand that and let me know if you any guidance. I don't want to post a big story about me in first discussion because it might cause boredom to people.

Thanks

Hey there!

Out of the blue I'd recommend [learnship.de] as they are currently actively recruiting. It is a very serious and fast growing company represented pretty much everywhere accross Europe and soon North America. An acquaintance of mine works for their IT team here in Cologne and given your qualifications, you stand a chance to get a good job there. Of course you can apply in English and eventually negotiate help for a possible relocation to Cologne should you get a job. That's the only Company coming to my mind right now, but I'll surely get back to you if I hear/find anything else.

Wish you luck!

Thank you very much to you. This is really informative. Let me check and please do help me if I need further help.

I'm basically a software engineer with 10+ years of experience. I've already worked in Daimler, AG - Germany for 6 months in Stuttgart. I'm currently unemployed hoping that my previous Software experience in Daimler will fetch me a job.

Vielen Dank! :)

Senthil_Germany wrote:

Thank you very much to you. This is really informative. Let me check and please do help me if I need further help.

I'm basically a software engineer with 10+ years of experience. I've already worked in Daimler, AG - Germany for 6 months in Stuttgart. I'm currently unemployed hoping that my previous Software experience in Daimler will fetch me a job.

Vielen Dank! :)

Bitte sehr!
Please do check as soon as possible and do not hesitate to PM me should there be any other question related to Learnship.

In the mean time, I'll remember you if I happen to find other interesting job vacancies in your field.

Thank you Madam. I'm really pleased by your help. I had already posted my CV and cover letter to Learnship. I'm really trying hard to fetch an employment at the earliest. Actually any kind of computer job for the sake of employment. May be later I can switch to my skills. I don't bother about the position or package, all I need is a Job in Germany.

Though I'm experienced and seasoned professional. Things became tough because of unemployment. If you can really help and have a discussion I'm ready to talk with you over skype or phone. I need your advise.

Let me know how I can proceed with Learnship job opportunities.

Thanks

Hi Hemang,

Thanks for this communication. This news of yours gave one million goose bumps and butterflies in my stomach because I'm in desperate need of an employment now. I'm very much interested in taking up this opportunity, in fact any?

I'm basically a software engineer. Now I reside in Leonberg, Germany. Earlier I was working in Daimler, Stuttgart as an IT professional in 2011.

I have a valid job seeker visa/work permit registered in Rathaus office. I came to Germany last month May.

Please help me with a contract job. I can't see the link, Kindly help!

Hello all,

@Senthil_Germany : Did you check out the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Germany section? There are several proposals on this section. Maybe one can suit you.

Also one little advise, do not hesitate to create your cv and go bump on the doors of companies near you, or send by local post. Those who seek shall see ;)

Regards and keep the spirit high

Kenjee