Home-sick

Really feeling lonely. Anybody wanna chat?

Hey,

No one should feel lonley, its not a nice feeling :sosad:

Am free this week and will be happy to meet new people for  chat and coffee...lets agree on place/time and take it from there...who's IN?

That's amazing man. Would really love that brother.  We have to arrange

Done...any day after 7 is fine by me,so you tell us when and where

Hmmm.proud of you guys , how much bromance  :par: .it's been a while since some one is this straight up, It good instead of chasing some fake , dumb girl .Ahmadaq you have my like :one

I find the way you interpret human relationships and interactions very interesting to say the least.

Its not the first time for me, and am sure its also the case for many other normal people, that I have met someone on this site, actually three of the people that I now call my friends are people that I met here on this forum. (Am talking boys and girls  :idontagree: )

Back to the important stuff, who else in Jeddah is up for this meeting?

I am in.....Let's meet up :)

Sounds great. I'm working at National Guard which is away from everywhere so it would be nice if you guys suggest the venue.  Can we make this coming Tuesday guys at the venue you will suggest? I'm game.  I will have to arrange a limo since I'm still a pedestrian, lol.

Tuesday sounds good to me.Am thinking somewhere along Palestine street I will inbox both of you with time /place and the door is still open for anyone else who would like to join  :top: .

Hallo ladies....
Anyone interesting to join me to have cup a coffee at cast &crew cafe in jeddah tomorrow noon time ?!, please let me know

Farhani Dewi wrote:

Hallo ladies....
Anyone interesting to join me to have cup a coffee at cast &crew cafe in jeddah tomorrow noon time ?!, please let me know

that's a very old thread @Farhani

Why don't you start up a new thread if you are interested in a ladies only meeting?
And a 24 hours notice, is not going to work, you may need to plan this 1-2 weeks ahead (at least for the first meeting)