British girls looking for friends in Jeddah

Hello,

Me and my friend are two 24 year old British girls looking to meet people in Jeddah. I am not sure if we will be in a compound but would like some tips to try and at least have some fun.

Cheers :)

Selena & Cally

Welcome to Expat.com Selena & Cally :)

oh shoot. their not even close :(

Welcome to the Blog Cally & Selena :lol:

Most welcome

welcome to Jeddah Selena & Cally

hi guys,

When you people reaching,is it work or travel which brings you here..

If the trip is for long then chances are we do meet.

Cheers
Sum

Hello Selena and Cally... welcome to the blog, and soon in my friend list ;)

Thanks everyone !

With such a description I wouldnt wonder if a lot of the guys int his blog would suddenly jump in to welcome you..... Myself included! :D:D

Anyway, Welcome to Jeddah and the forum. Be active in here to find a lot of friends!

Cheers!

Hey there,
Don't forget to pick me up - on bahrain's road trip !
hey toll road charges on me ;)

welcome to jeddah

I think you will now sure get fun , many like to be a freind

welcome again

Hi Selena & Cally :)

Jeddah is fun, surely you gonna have your fun :)

I am currently in Riyadh, been few times in Jeddah and planning on going there in a few.

When I am there and all is right, we definantly can hang out.

Good luck :)

welcome to jeddah

Welcome to blog Selena & Cally

seems you have alot of new friends very quickly . welcome and good luck with what ever it is you are looking for. Fun might be a hard thing to find here but in sure it is hidden away somewhere .

Cheers

John

Tip: watch out for some of the arab men. No judgement, but they're kind of a bit creepy/desperate when it comes to European women! Hahah! So be careful who you give your number to.
Otherwise, you'll have fun. If you're in a compound your neighbours will introduce themselves, help you out and make friends with you. Enjoy the very different experience :)

*ANOTHER TIP! You must must must eat Al Baik. Can't even begin to describe how good the chicken meals are there! And it is just so incredibly cheap. Beats KFC chicken by a mile.

welcome you both

ok so im gonna bet you will have over 200 replies within a week! lol

dont get to see ladies out here so be ware of the weirdies...you might have already seen a few on here!

Why couldnt you gals be on the eastern province?! damn my luck if i find some chicks wanting to hang out on this side of the desert!

nobody hangs out on this side. im in Raz Az Zawr about 1hour into the desert from Jubail. its not the end of the world but you can see it in the distance at night.

honeyapple wrote:

Tip: watch out for some of the arab men. No judgement, but they're kind of a bit creepy/desperate when it comes to European women! Hahah! So be careful who you give your number to.
Otherwise, you'll have fun. If you're in a compound your neighbours will introduce themselves, help you out and make friends with you. Enjoy the very different experience :)

*ANOTHER TIP! You must must must eat Al Baik. Can't even begin to describe how good the chicken meals are there! And it is just so incredibly cheap. Beats KFC chicken by a mile.

I went to an albaik once, stood in line for 2hours (I'm not exaggerating) and the chicken was not that impressive. Seriously, I've tasted muuuch better fried chicken in khobar.

jhon im trying to find out hidden places from last year but couldn't find any please tell me about some

Hi Gals,

Would love to be off help. If nto anything else. Some Moral support. Get in touch if you feel the same !!

Hi Moeen & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

i am from senegal looking for person speaking english,

welcome to the magic kingdom :0)

borntobemild wrote:
honeyapple wrote:

I went to an albaik once, stood in line for 2hours (I'm not exaggerating) and the chicken was not that impressive. Seriously, I've tasted muuuch better fried chicken in khobar.

Aww poor you! Ahh what can you do though. I beg to differ, the best chicken I've ever tasted is from Al Baik. It's perfection every time but I guess its not for everyone (:

actually... the best chicken is from road side chicken bbq in Dharban... finger lickin mega good....

honeyapple wrote:
borntobemild wrote:
honeyapple wrote:

Aww poor you! Ahh what can you do though. I beg to differ, the best chicken I've ever tasted is from Al Baik. It's perfection every time but I guess its not for everyone (:

planning on making some hangi this weekend! more than welcome to join! ;-)

borntobemild wrote:

Not there yet mate.. but yeah they sure will get a lot of attention alright!

sorry Blemze i only speak Australian.

RedGoblin wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

Not there yet mate.. but yeah they sure will get a lot of attention alright!

funny thing is that if i posted something like this, i would be told to move the post to the classified/personnel area and not in the general forum.

hey... I'm moving to Jeddah From Jordan on August, and practically i don't know anyone hoping to make good friends.

and i agree about the tip regarding the Arab guys, though I'm one' so yes you be careful.

Hi
U R Very welcome

Hello Nani112 and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction maybe?

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Very much good looking and u surely wanna give a try talking to me

Omar, Expat.com is NOT a dating website !

Julien wrote:

:cheers:

Julien wrote:

Agreed !! Difficult to make some people understand !!!

[Moderated: Wrong website for dating]

There comes another champ!!!

*SMH* @  throwing your number in public forum

Make sure you get out to the beaches and socialize.  The guys i was there with all go dive every weekend.

if you arent scuba diving in jeddah, you ARENT having a great time. trust me.

If you want to get certified, i can put you in touch with a former coworker who is an instructor

Closed