Close

looking for a Spanish Teacher

Hello,

I arrived in Jeddah a couple of months ago and now that I have settled in I am looking to start up Spanish lessons again.  I have some knowledge of the language.  I ahve spent two summers there and was taking lessons in Scotland.  I really want to go back to Spain or South America after my 2 year contract ends here so want to keep my Spanish up.  If you are interested please get in touch and we can chat times and money.

Thanks,

Claire

Hello Claire.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Jeddah classifieds might help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey Claire
you alright?

the same here i am after a native spanish speaker :(

for private lessons.

let me know if you hear anything.

cheers

Hello Everyone!

I think your best bet would be to give a call to the Spanish Consulate here in Jeddah. I can imagine there would be someone in their consular section who could advise you better 02 6607000 or atleast would have some information.

FYI

A consortium of Spanish companies have won a tender for the high speed rail project and word of mouth is that there is large number of Spanish families (approx 90) coming to live in Jeddah. If I hear of anyone willing to teach, i'll post the info on this forum.

Have a good day,

Daniele

thanks for the infor.  Much appreciated. :-)

I am Spanish Teacher, with 15 years of experience teaching to children and adults.
I teach all levels with a method that makes the learning an entertaining experience!
Lessons time: one hour
flexible schedule

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum]

Best,

Maria Mejia

Hello ! I am Maria Spanish teacher living in Jeddah! if still you are interesting to take spanish you can contact /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\:
pilitamejia[at]gmail.com

Best,

Maria

Hello Maria

So as to better spread the word, Could you please place an advert in our classifieds section and also register yourself in our language institutions so as to better reach out to people who are wishing to learn spanish?

>> Language institutions in Jeddah <<

>> Language Classes In Jeddah <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello ! I was trying but I can't find the place you suggesting me! Please can you tell me how can post my Add ? Thank you,

Best,

Maria

Moderated by Bhavna 5 days ago
Reason : Old thread + wrong section. Please drop an advert in the Jeddah classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah