Looking for korean/filipino friends ^_^

Hi! guys Im Jack, can anyone teach me Korean language? Thanks!

Hi jack pepe,

Saying a few words about yourself will help the other members to know more about you and willing to communicate with you. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Oh hi! Priscilla!  :) Im from manila Philippines, I am graphic/layout artist..  I love arts and music.  :)

Hi,
Ms Priscilla ,
How have you   been? I am  a legal expert who doing Ph.D  in law.
Yes, we can  be friend  one with  another  . Do you  you  have time  on 16th  this month ( just  coming   Friday )
I am also  expat  like you  .
Au-reviour
Mr  mebin

Hello everybody from Philippines who live in South Korea. I am looking for someone from Philippines and was living in Suwon city,South Korea. She is Korean Citizen. She has worked in Gimpo-si one year ago and worked in Osan-si for last 1 and half month before 2 months ago. Her name is: Teresita D Gabriel ( Tezs). 45 years of age. But looks like 35. Her latest mobile nos last 4 digit is 5225 and old mobile nos last 4 digit was: 7815. It will be highly appreciated if someone can give any information about her to me or Suwon-si Police. Because I am suspecting that somebody has cheating or forcing her. She is missing from Suwon-si house on last 29 April 2014. I have already submit a missing report in Korea Police on 1 may. I am her husband. Informer could be awarded some cash. Such as 50 to 60 Korean won ( 350 to 400 US dollars) .So, please call or mail me: 01086913227, She was working with Ronalyn or Runalyn in Osan-si. Her Korean husband know my room???????? If someone know Ronalyn also can inform to cal me.Ask her where is her husband. Please for God shake share the message. I am very sick now.
Thank you,
Abdur Rouf,

@ Mosarraf > Please note that i am a member of the Expat.com team and that i am not found in Seoul please. ;)

-------------------------------
@ Abdur Rouf > Do note that your post is quite off topic here, i will advise you to post your ad in the Missing people in Seoul section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: