Require for korean dream

hi there
my name is Ibrahim faid 34 business man from Cairo/Egypt, president of some NGO charities in my place, interested in Korean language culture and try to be positive as much i can so i will prepare inshallah (in god well) to make a documentary from many series  about Korea , (study in Korea, health in Korea, travel inside Korea , make business in Korea, Islam in Korea.). for arabic people
so to make a good target i decided to study Korean language and culture, and more than that i want to make a wide  network of Korean citizen  who live in Korea ,i am talking English well, with some little french and my mother tongue is Arabic and taking some lessons in Korean for now., i will be there inshallah in march 2016
so my Korean friends if you want to share in this target let me know...be well and have a nice day

Peaceful greetings to you,
   Are you coming Korea to film a TV series to be aired in Egypt. Sounds fascinating!  Tell us more about your upcoming visit. If you have a focus on traditional music, I may be of help to direct you to certain places/people.
   Best wishes!

hi chungju
about my film , i will coming to Korea by god well in march to make a documentary from many series about living in Korea
and of course you are welcome to help in my film and i will be in touch with you.

about my plane work , i try for now to organize a team to be able to show up the true good picture of Korea to introduce that beautiful country to Arab culture people.
for now we gathering the crew and the information about Korea ( culture and language) to be able to live and interact with kind Korean community.

-ibrahim- wrote:

about my plane work , i try for now to organize a team to be able to show up the true good picture of Korea to introduce that beautiful country to Arab culture people.
for now we gathering the crew and the information about Korea ( culture and language) to be able to live and interact with kind Korean community.

Anything that promotes understanding is a good move.
Good luck with it.

Peace be upon you Ibrahim,

I read what you're trying to do and I hope the best for you. Im still in the process of learning korea too. Good luck to you, may Allah always be with you~

thanks Amy  , you are welcome ,wish you the best in your life and your career.
be well :happy: