Final Exit Visa and Bank Loan

Hi everyone,

Please tell me what you think.

I worked for the Royal Commission in 2009 - 2011 and got a bank loan. In 2011 I left Saudi on a final exit visa but I still owed money on the bank loan. I came back in 2011 and worked for a different company and had a different iqama. I contacted the bank and resumed payments. I left Saudi again on a final exit visa in 2013 but I still owed money on the bank loan (yes, it is a big loan). I haven't paid since I last left Saudi, the loan is scheduled to be paid by June 2014, and I have a new job offer for Saudi. What are the legal implications if I return to Saudi? Do they know I owe money? I have been issued two final exit visas and still owe money to the bank.

How come they gave you final exit visa with pending loan payment, i think thats not possible.

Hi everyone,
I am working for RC in jubail and they didn't renew my contract for next year. I am leaving but I got a bank loan of a big amount and there is no way I can pay it back at a time. Do you think the banks in Saudi let you pay it from where you are? What happens if I don't pay it? Will they arrest me? I need your advice before I get to the bank soon.
Thanks
Michael